Carol Levitsky reported on behalf of Sarah McHugh re:
- WAL’s participation in Warwick Sesquicentennial Celebration
- Warwick Through Time exhibit at Wisner Library
- Notecards – $270 to WAL
- Gardens of the Village plein air paint & exhibit
- WAL participation in judging Warwick Schools ‘Reflections’ art competition
- And on behalf of Liz Parkinson re: issues with contacting members who prefer to be contacted by phone, and members whose membership has lapsed.
Lorrie Sniderman reported about WAL participation in lending paintings to St. Anthony Community Hospital: There is room for about 4 more paintings, hospital gets 20% of income from sales, artists interested can contact Lorrie, provide info about painting and they’ll make label.
Marcy Talbot, Community Liaison reported on looking for venues for WAL artists to exhibit work, brainstormed about holding open studios during Friday morning workshop time at Senior Center, and holding an Art Sale on Dec. 10 during Sunday morning Senior Center gathering time.
Financial report: $625 in account, we pay $100 for demos, discussed raising dues to $30 (decided not to)
Jennifer Grant, Publicity and Technology Director, reported on advertising events in papers, websites and Facebook, budgeting for cost of signage & publicity, problems with the website, webhosting and email blasts.
Pat McCoy – new to group
Susan Webber (Minutes. Thank you, Susan.)